Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ten posts for ten years: Day three

In honor of The Kid's 10th birthday, I am republishing some of my favorite Kid-related posts. Ten posts for ten years. Enjoy.

A MOTHER'S DAY POEM
(Originally published 5.10.09)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You look like sugar in a bowl
But I would not eat you cause I know you're my mom

Love,
The Kid

Relive them all:
  1. Day One - video of a 5-year-old Kid covering Nirvana
  2. Day Two - learning to fall
  3. Day Three - you're already here, silly!
  4. Day Four - sarcasm
  5. Day Five - little ladies' man
  6. Day Six - desirable mate traits, according to The Kid
  7. Day Seven - on temper tantrums and kidney stones
  8. Day Eight - on dude love
  9. Day Nine - on haircuts and freckles
  10. Day Ten - about a boy little man

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena