Friday, July 22, 2011

Ten posts for ten years: Day nine

In honor of The Kid's 10th birthday, I am republishing some of my favorite Kid-related posts. Ten posts for ten years. Enjoy.

COMPLIMENT?
(Originally published 3.13.09)

"Mom, I wish you would grow out your hair like it was when I was little."

"How's that?"

"It was way longer. I liked it better."

"How come?"

"It made you look prettier."

"Really?"

"Yeah, because it covered up all of the freckles on your back."

"I see."

"And when you would lean forward, it would cover up the freckles on your face."

"Uh huh."

"I mean, you're still pretty. You're just A LOT prettier without all those freckles."

Relive them all:
  1. Day One - video of a 5-year-old Kid covering Nirvana
  2. Day Two - learning to fall
  3. Day Three - a Mother's Day poem
  4. Day Four - sarcasm
  5. Day Five - little ladies' man
  6. Day Six - desirable mate traits, according to The Kid
  7. Day Seven - on temper tantrums and kidney stones
  8. Day Eight - on dude love
  9. Day Nine - you're already here, silly!
  10. Day Ten - about a boy little man

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena