Thursday, June 23, 2011

What were you made for?

During dinner, The Kid informed me that we're all made for something very specific.

"I was made for giving monkeys confidence."

"You were made for having babies."

"The Man was made for... you!"

"The Baby was made for cuteness."

"Grandma was made for making costumes."

"And my dad was made for forgetting things."

I've no idea what that confident monkey thing is all about, and I'm pretty sure I was not made for making babies. But he certainly does have his dad down.

1 comment:

The Woven Moments said...

Ok so the question is - which one is more disturbing? The monkey think or the baby thing?

I'm going with babies... ;)

Also? Your tagline made me snort out loud. Hilarious.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena