Friday, June 24, 2011

Excellent alternatives to here

Throughout the week, I collect urls in a little cyber-stack on my laptop. They're things I intend to comment on because of their awesomeness/humor/snark/unbelievability/whatever... but I never quite get around to it. I present to you this week's gathering.

First and foremost: Pinterest. Hello, latest obsession. Sign up and start collecting ideas and inspiration on your cyber bulletin board, or just visit the main page and browse the pretty. Find me if you decide to stop by.

Follow this double-decker bus as it's transformed into a weekend home for two.

Impress the hell out of friends with your crazy mad Easter Egg skillz. Who cares if it's June?

Read this article, wherin the FDA admits that supermarket chicken tests positive for arsenic.

Kids out of school for the summer? Get activity inspiration from this trilingual blog: El hada de papel.

Check out Candy Chang's "Before I Die" project.

Find out what happens when I attempt to clean my kitchen with all natural, straight-from-the-pantry cleansers.

Watch this video:




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena