Thursday, December 30, 2010

If babies could talk

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

[rolls from back to stomach]

"Wait. Wait! This is no good. Arg! I'm on my belly! I hate being on my belly!"

[rolls from stomach to back with mommy's assistance]

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

[rolls from back to stomach]

"Aaaaah! Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaaah!"

[rolls from stomach to back with mommy's assistance]

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

[rolls from back to stomach]

"Dammit! My face is touching the floor again. Mom? Mom? MOM!"

[rolls from stomach to back with mommy's assistance]

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

[rolls from back to stomach]

"Why does this keep happening to me?"

[rolls from stomach to back with mommy's assistance]

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

[rolls from back to stomach]

"Aw, bloody effing hell."

[rolls from stomach to back with mommy's assistance]

"Hey! Look what I can do!"

And so on, and so on, and so on...

1 comment:

ChopperPapa said...

and....mom, this isn't gonna change it self?!?!?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena