1. It's finally summer in Seattle! Seventy-eight degrees today, climbing to the upper 80s over the course of the week. Who cares if I'm incubating a summer baby, and the weather change has my ankles and toes swollen up like little sausages? That's what I get for skipping the condom last November.
2. I'm divorced! Again! My amended divorce decree arrived from the court over the weekend, and this morning I faxed it off to the bank. Let's hope that takes care of it, and my money comes through quickly. Mama needs her new kitchen... BEFORE mama has her new baby.
3. I have a peach! A ripe peach!
4. I remembered to email my mom!
5. The creepy guy staring at me from the next lane during this morning's commute turned out to be a friend, and not a creepy guy at all!
Jazz Age Lawn Party
3 hours ago