Friday, November 13, 2009

Phoning it in

Confession: I'm totally phoning it in tonight.

I worked late and then had dinner with The Man, and now it's 11:51, and I'm two mint juleps in (which are already making my head ache), and I have a busy day tomorrow, and I just want to go to sleep. Though I'm pretty sure those two mint juleps have The Man thinking he's gonna get some. Which won't be the worst thing in the world. I kinda like that part, actually.

My point is, I'm sleepy. And I was feeling really guilty about phoning in my post tonight until I remembered that it's nearly midnight on a Friday night and none of you are ever going to read this anyway.

But anyway, if you live in the Seattle area and haven't yet eaten at The Kingfish Cafe, you should. It's yummy. And, it turns out, if they screw up your order, they'll bring you a gigantic free piece of pineapple upside down cake as an apology.

There, Nablopomo. Satisfied?

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What? No one's going to read it? And by the way, I've lived in the south for eight years and never had a mint julep. Now, I'm feeling like I'm missing out for the first time.

PS. So glad to see things are working out so well with The Man.

Juggle Jane said...

mmmm Mint juleps. I haven't had one of those in forever. You've inspired me to look up a recipe.

adrienzgirl said...

Just so you know, I am somebody, and I read every post you write.

So, nah!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena