Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Overheard at the office

Inappropriate office talk, sure. But this is what happens when we're allowed to DJ our own music.

From the speakers: "...cause I am lately hooooooooooooooooooornaaaaaaaaaaaay."

Me: "I like When Damien Rice sings 'hooooooooooooorny'."

Designer: "He's so passionately horny."

Me: "Who isn't?"

Designer: "There's your run of the mill horny."

Designer: "And then there's screaming-to-the-stars-on-the-verge-of-tearing-off-your-clothes horny."

Designer: "Damien Rice is all about the second kind."

Me: "Clearly."

Designer: "You can't contain his horny."

Designer: "It's limitless."

Designer: "All consuming."

Designer: "The kind of horny that could kill a man."


6 comments:

That One Mom said...

I heart him. I turn at least one person on to his amazingness a week!

MindyMom said...

Nice office convo! I agree; there are different levels of hoooorrrnnny. ;)

I heart D.R. too.

Juggle Jane said...

Oh my gosh - I LURVE Damien Rice and I never knew he was singing about being horny in that song!

T said...

Beautiful song. And I too have been the kind of horny that can kill a man.

Just sayin'.

Ri, the Music Savvy Mom said...

And then there's his Matter of Fact Horny, as in "Woman Like A Man". Humina.

adrienzgirl said...

Some people call that sexual harassment! Not me though, can't harass the willing! ;P

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena