Monday, July 27, 2009

Blocked

Remember when I wrote this?
"Sometimes I have so much to say that all of the thoughts rush to the front of my mouth and get stuck in my teeth, with more and more words piling up behind them until there's a log jam of letters damming my speech."
I'm back; blocked again.

There's too much right now. It's been two years of this distance. More than that, if you go all the way back. And now he'll be here in threeish weeks. For good.

Too much. If I tried to say anything, I'm pretty sure it would sound something like this:

Glaaar!

So, instead, I'm keeping busy rearranging the furniture in my bedroom (Our bedroom. Glaaar!), talking to dressers and nightstands who don't mind my inarticulate mutterings.

So please bear with me. I may be mostly incoherent for the next little while. I might also be prone to impromptu bursts of jumping up and down with no discernible cause, which could be quite disconcerting for unprepared passers-by. Brace yourselves.

2 comments:

T said...

Whew! Girl. I can only imagine....

Wheeeeeeeeee! :)

MindyMom said...

Sounds like a fabulous reason to be blocked if you ask me, which you didn't but you do have a comment section...
;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena