Monday, May 04, 2009

Covet this

One of my Christmas presents from The Man was a tshirt subscription from McSweeney's.

Honestly? Maybe one of the best Christmas gifts ever. I get fun mail and cool shirts and a little bit o' love from an out-of-state boyfriend delivered to my doorstep every-other month. He gets the promise of sex.

It's a win-win.

The first in my mailbox was "Ship," designed by Rachell Sumpter.* Here's a photo from McSweeney's site.


*Warning: wearing this shirt may cause your illustrated face to disappear.


Next came the amazingly tangerine "Everyday Life" by Ron Rege. I wasn't satisfied with the photo on McSweeney's site for this one, so I took one of my own. I tried to get a clearer shot of the design, but it just made it look like I really wanted you to check out my boobies. So this will have to do.


Number three arrived on Saturday, and is my favorite so far. Sadly, Keith Shore's "Pyramid" reminds The Man of the images from Abu Ghraib.


But I love it. It's a happy pyramid, dammit.



Seriously. Secure your own transcontinental promise of sex, and get this subscription for someone awesome. (Many other shirts are also available, but a single shirt might only get you the promise of heavy petting, so choose wisely.)

3 comments:

SharpSpice said...

You are so f'ing cool. Likewise for "The Man" who has excellent gift ideas. I may have to pick his brain sometime.

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea! I found this when i was making my gift and thought you'd might enjoy it ( i want the pillows, glasses and t-shirts, but i think that might be a bit too much for my man to handle):
http://boldloft.com/osc/index.php

Alexia

2 Kids 3 Martinis said...

Wow! What a great blog you have here...just happened by and think we have a lot in common.
Cool.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena