Friday, April 03, 2009

Feeling foolish

After noting a suspicious spike in visitors to my blog, I discovered this article at The American Prospect. So, many of you are now landing here, probably in the mood for some awesome bad mommy blogging.

Hrmph.

I'm seriously regretting my persistent writing procrastination right about now. But I promise you, I can tell a good story. Really, I can. Lacing sarcasm and humor into the beautiful misery that is motherhood? Oh people, I am your lady. It's just... I haven't been doing a whole lot of that lately.

So maybe you busy yourselves with the kid-related archives for a while (or any of the other archives that strike your fancy) and check out this post explaining how I named the blog in the first place. While you're doing that, I'm going to put down this martini and go hang out with my kid long enough to get a good story out of him.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena