Friday, March 27, 2009

Glass half full

Today did not go the way I would have liked. But days rarely ever do and, really, let's not rehash the bad stuff. There were some good things too. There always are.

I treated myself to a latte.

I copied MightyGirl (who is copying Gwneth Paltrow) and exercised with Tracy Anderson. Turns out, I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought I was .

I didn't shower until almost noon.

I got my house cleaned up, except for the dishes.

I talked to my boyfriend.

I remembered that Three Potato Four exists.

I made a 13-month old little girl laugh so hard she fell over.

I gathered up all the documents I need to start a refi on the ol' bucket of nails I call a house.

I picked my kid up from school and and walked home with him while he excitedly told me all about his day.

My home was filled with the musical talents of two seven year old boys.

I went to the library.

The Kid got suspiciously quiet and when I went to investigate, I found him curled up in a chair reading a book.

I sat and did nothing through an entire movie.

1 comment:

Lara said...

That is a full day of wonderful moments. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena