Monday, March 23, 2009

And he wonders why I call him Church Boy

It was a late night and only two of us were left at the office. I'd taken a break to give my brain time to breathe and was lazily browsing some of my favorite blogs. The young designer sharing the night shift with me wandered over to see what I was looking at. I introduced him to DesignMilk, and as I scrolled through the posts, we came to this:

I recognized it for what it was, found it to be questionable material for the work place, and quickly scrolled past. But Designer had other plans.

"Wait. What was that?"

Smirking, I scrolled back up. He read the first sentence of the post: "Surprise your sweetheart with something silly and sexy on Valentine's Day." And then, god bless him, he said, "With a gold cigar case?"

Surprised? Don't be. This is the same young lad who needed to have turtle sex explained to him.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena