Sunday, February 22, 2009

Foiled

I was planning to write a little something about my trip to Dallas/Austin. But The Kid is sleeping in my bed tonight (an event I claim is because of the mess our most recent decorating project has left in his room, but that really has more to do with how much I missed him) and he just called out, "Mom! It's 10:48. Hurry up so we can snuggle before I fall asleep!"

He's seven and WAY too cool to let me hug him on most occasions, let alone actually snuggle him. I'm going to have to take advantage of this rare opportunity. Dallas will have to wait.

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

You're right; enjoy it, because you never know when will be the last time he will let you snuggle!

I love the tone of your blog...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena