Saturday, December 27, 2008

Overheard

A sampling of snow related posts from my friends' Facebook, Twitter, and blog pages:

"I think the snow is snowing."

"Okay, Father Winter. I think you've made your point."

"Shut up, snow! Just shut the fuck up already!"

"If I can just hold this snow down for a minute I'm going to punch it in the face."

"If it weren't for this here interweb I would likely be gnawing off my legs by now."

"This snowglobe about says it all http://tinyurl.com/67ro3h"

"On the bright side, I've left the house."

"...going to run outside and kiss the bare wet pavement. With tongue."

Does Seattle like the snow? No. Seattle does not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi. i love it. my family loves it. me and baby daddy sit at the window all night long and watch it and wish we didn't have stupid kids so we could go play in it. snow rules and anyone who thinks otherwise is LAME... unless it's you.. i'm sure you have a good reason.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena