Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not tonight

I'm am just getting home from work, and still only got through half of what I'd hoped to accomplish. Short week + billing week + stolen computers = too much for any single woman to do. I got home to find my driveway, which has been partially blocked by my neighbor's landscaping efforts, now COMPLETELY blocked by those efforts. Not the end of the world by any means, but more than a little annoying. I walked into the house to be greeted by the stench that comes from not taking out the garbage or doing the dishes for a week. And I still have a couple hours worth of preparations for The Kid's Thanksgiving presentation at school tomorrow.

So I'm going to go and take care of those things and then put myself to bed. I'll post later. (And by "later," I mean "another day entirely.")

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena