Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dreaming

Last night I had a dream that I showed up at work wearing two different shoes. I tried to play it off, like I meant to pair one silver gladiator with one chocolate ballet flat, but really I was mortified and ashamed. This is an interesting dream because once I actually did show up to work wearing one black boot and one brown one, and if I was the least bit embarrassed, I expressed it through shouts of "Look what I did!" at all my passing coworkers.

Also last night, I dreamt about my first high school boyfriend. We were sitting in the bedroom (that, in reality, belonged to a different high school boyfriend), listening to music and talking, when I looked at him with a start and thought "Whoa! Wait a minute. When did I start dating HIM again?" This is an interesting dream because I haven't been in touch with or even thought about the guy in years. And then this morning, out of the blue, I got an email from him. Weird.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena