Friday, May 16, 2008

Overheard at the office

Art Director: Is this your favorite band?

Me: I like Band of Horses. I don't know if I'd say they're my favorite.

Art Director [to Girl Designer]: Is this your favorite band?

Girl Designer: I like Band of Horses too, but I don't think they're my favorite.

Art Director: Who was it that hated The Police?

Me: [confused silence]

Boy Designer: That was Cranky Designer.

Art Director: I thought everybody liked The Police.

Me: [more confused silence]

Boy Designer: I don't mind The Police, but I can't stand Sting.

Girl Designer: I don't mind The Police, but I don't love them. I like Band of Horses better.

Art Director: [confused silence]

Me: [totally, utterly confused silence]

Art Director: Band of Horses?

Me: That's who we're listening to.

Art Director: REALLY?! I could've sworn this was The Police...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena