Sunday, January 06, 2008

More than I bargained for

Yesterday I bought an old Kaki King album. I tore off the cellophane and was working on the sticky tape across the top when the case sort of disintegrated in my hand and a CD went zinging its way across the floor and down a flight of stairs. Noting that there was still a CD in the shattered jewel case, I was a bit confused as I didn't remember it being a double CD kind of album.

Then I noticed that the CD lying on the ground didn't say Kaki King. It said Tony Bennett.

Huh. That's odd. But certainly not the end of the world - so I got an extra CD with my Kaki King. So what? Not an extra CD I have any interest in owning, but things could be worse.

Worse, say, if the CD left in the case also wasn't Kaki King. Especially if instead it was something like, I dunno, Rod Stewart and his greatest fucking hits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have the tony bennett.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena