Monday, December 10, 2007

Accomplished

Two nights ago I collapsed in tears, overwhelmed with chores and holidays and birthday parties and The Kid's ridiculous homework load and money woes and health concerns and so on and so on and so on. I literally curled up on my bed, pulled the covers over my head, and sobbed "I give up" over and over and over. It was a pathetic sight to behold, I'm sure.

Now fast forward to tonight, where in the course of two hours I managed to:
  • Wash yesterday's dishes
  • Cook tonight's dinner
  • Review The Kid's sight words
  • Complete three "activity" homework projects
  • Wash and fold a load of laundry
  • Whip up a batch of homemade pear sorbet
  • Make The Kid's lunch
  • Clean the fish's bowl
  • Listen to The Kid read himself a bedtime story
  • Get The Kid in bed ON TIME
  • Type up meeting minutes for work tomorrow
  • Write two whole posts
I was feeling really good about all of this. But now I think maybe I'm just bipolar.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena