Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sometimes he channels a 14 year old girl

"Is your bus driver a man or a woman?"

"A woman. But I'll tell you something right now."

"What's that?"

"She doesn't look very good."

"Wha..."

"I think she needs to... I don't know... her hair... I think she needs to do something fancy with her hair."

"Um..."

"Right now it's all curly and crazy and like this." [wild hand gestures around head]

"Well, hair is just hair. She seems nice though."

"Yeah. But really, Mom. She's GOT to do something about it. It's really not good."

[silence]

"I mean, at least put it in a pony tail or something..."

[silence]

"You know? I mean, doesn't she have a rubber band?"

"That's enough."

"I'm just saying..."

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena