Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm not even making this up

I just finished my first week at the new job. I took lunch three times. THREE lunches. In ONE week. And guess what else. I smiled. I laughed. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers. I worked hard, and do you know what my boss did? He THANKED me. He told me that I am doing a great job, and that he appreciates me being there. And not even because someone demanded it of him. Not even because someone over his head told him to stop being such an asshole, and at least pretend to have some manners. He told me just because he wanted me to know that I'm great. Can you believe it? And today? Guess what happened today. I'll tell you what happened today. I got home BEFORE IT WAS COMPLETELY DARK!!

Oh. My. God.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena