Monday, September 24, 2007

Hot time in the old town last night

This is what went down in my 'hood last night. If I'm thinking of the right couple, the woman that lived here already had some special needs (I'd call her a little "confused"). All the more tragic. The entire west side of their house is now destroyed.


This place is just around the corner from us, so the flames and smoke were easily visible from our house. Despite my attempts to keep The Kid away from the windows - an all but impossible task what with all the exciting firetrucks to be seen - he now has a healthy fear of house fires and is refusing to sleep in his own bed. Which actually was pretty okay last night, because the whole thing had me freaked out too.


I stole these photos from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena