Monday, September 17, 2007

About a boy

From my journal, circa early 2006:
If I could freeze any one moment in my life and thaw it out to relive as often as I like, that moment might just be The Kiss.

The Kiss was with [wouldn't you like to know?]. It wasn't our first - though that one was good too, but in a rushed, desperate sort of way.

The Kiss was soft and slow, our lips barely touching. No tongue, if I remember correctly. And that's the thing about The Kiss. I don't really remember it, just the way I felt. I remember the air being sucked out of the room, taking the people and the sounds of silverware against plates with it. I remember it as an infinitesimal moment that lasted an eternity. If you told me that the earth slowed its rotation for the duration of The Kiss, I wouldn't doubt you. The Kiss was far more intimate than most sex I've had.

If there is ever a kiss to top that one, it will have to come from Jesus Christ himself.
Love, lust and blasphemy all in the same breath. Classic.

1 comment:

j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say: Jesus might be a little old for you. He was born, what, year 0. And that beard...

j.e.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena