Saturday, August 25, 2007

Umm...

A lot of shit is going on. A lot. And you're right: I'm not talking about it. And if I'm not talking about it, I'm sure as hell not gonna start blogging about it. And right now, writing anything else makes me feel like I'm lying. Like I'm standing before you casually commenting on the weather, pretending you can't see the 300 pound gorilla grunting and beating his chest behind me.

So consider this my caveat; my confession. I plan to begin posting regularly again soon, but I'll be doing it from the top of the Empire State Building, precariously clutched in the fist of King Kong.

How's that for a melodramatic analogy?

1 comment:

jacqueg said...

Sounds like both of us need a serious drink. Let me know if you have time to get out anytime soon!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena