Friday, August 10, 2007

Rant

Know what makes me crazy? Little yellow post-it notes attached to expense reimbursement forms that say "please approve and forward to accounting."

Do you have any idea how many of those forms come across my desk every single day? Stacks. Stacks and stacks. After years of this, do you really think that there's any chance I find them even the least bit perplexing? Do you think I pick up the tell-tale sheet of blue paper and, head cocked quizzically to one side, think: "Gee. I wonder what I'm supposed to do with this." Or, even more insulting, that I approve them and then forward them to, I dunno, the lunch room?

I know what they're for, and I know what to do with them. Please save the trees, and reserve your post-its for a more worthy purpose. Like this.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena