Sunday, April 01, 2007

On hiatus

No time to chat. Me and The Kid and my mom are about to pile into the car and begin our leisurely drive to Disneyland. The Kid is most looking forward to driving through a redwood. I'm most looking forward to not being at work. My mom is most looking forward to staying in a Disneyland hotel, something she wasn't able to afford in 1981 when she first took me to the magic kingdom. My dad is most looking forward to finally having his remains disposed of. He's currently sitting in the back seat, tucked in the lovely blue box with "Gary's Ashes" scribbled on the top in black sharpie, nestled between a box of crayons and a bottle of water in The Kid's activity center.

Pictures and stories upon my return...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena