Monday, March 26, 2007

Good things. Small packages.

Today I arrived at work, grumpy to be back at the office amongst the people who'd forced me to toil away into the wee hours of the morning during my stay in Atlanta. Scowling, I made my way to my office and began wading through the overflowing pile of mail staring at me from my inbox. As I made my way through it, muttering unintelligible obscenities under my breath, I came to a sunny post card from Thailand. It arrived in my office almost exactly two weeks after the man who sent it did. It made me smile. No longer muttering, I continued sorting through my mail and then happily skipped off to get myself some coffee, cheerily greeting everyone I passed along my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not true! You yelled at me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena