Friday, February 02, 2007

Robin Leach? Is that you?

I've read that as an aspiring actor Johnny Depp worked some telemarketing jobs, and to keep things interesting he would adopt different accents from call to call. Something tells me this guy read the same article. Something also tells me that he will never achieve Depp status.

I don't know exactly what accent this guy is going for, but a transcript of what he meant to say - or at least my best guess at it - is below.


Uh yes, hello m'am. This is Jay Z. I'm actually calling on behalf of everyoneshome.com. Now, what we have here for you is actually the fastest home services directory on the internet. And further more, we are actually the largest web-based business directory in the world, with over 300,000 current listings.

[girl giggles in background]

Now then,

[Robin Leach almost loses composure, but quickly recovers]

what I have here for you will actually gain you more customers, many more money, and more [completely unintelligible] for your business. Now how does that sound?

[people clapping in the background]

Sounds great, right? Now, if you are interested, visit our website at W. W. W. dot everyoneshome.com. Which is follows: E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E-S-H-O-M-E dot com. And I do believe that this will benefit your business a lot. So give it, give us a chance and visit our website. Okay, m'am? Now this is Jay Z. God speed and blessings to thee. Bye bye.
God speed and blessings to thee, indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena