Monday, February 19, 2007

Celebrating small wins

The last few weeks have been trying to say the least. To say the most: Had you been looking for me last Wednesday, you would have found me in a Taco Time parking lot sobbing uncontrollably about beer coasters. Very important beer coasters. The most important beer coasters the world has ever seen. Or not seen... which would explain the sobbing.

Which is why today should be celebrated, memorialized, heralded as the day KB got her groove back. For I have found envelopes. Green ones. In mass quantities. Perfect for stuffing very tardy beer coasters into.

I am giddy with intoxication from this foreign cocktail called success.

1 comment:

jacqueg said...

Oy. Sounds like we need some time to go out and imbibe in said drinks (mocktails for me, of course).

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena