Monday, November 27, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Realizing I never gave the update I promised, here it is: I won. (At least with this particular mouse. I'm not holding out much hope that I had only one intruder - but I've not heard any nibbling or scratching since the capture, and there's no new poo in any of the usual places - so maybe I got lucky.) I enlisted the help of my neighbor, Montana Man, to remove the mouse from the basement and "take care of it" in any humane manner of his choosing. As it turns out, Montana Man was ultimately denied this distinct pleasure, as it seems that KB "took care of it" herself through the oh so humane suffocation method. I guess it's kind of hard to breathe for long through a coffee mug... and matching mixing bowl... and 60 lb bag of cement. Whoops. Somehow I'm managing to enjoy my victory in spite of the guilt - but knowing what a bitch karma can be, I now fully expect to meet my end with a plastic bag tied around my head.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena