Monday, October 02, 2006

Wing-man in training

The Kid had a friend over on Saturday for a sleep over, and I had a friend over to deliver my new chair. The four of us had dinner together, and then turned the delivery box into a fort. By the end of the evening, my friend had been accepted as one of the boys - and apparently, they were really rootin' for him. I had the following conversation with my five year old guest in the morning:

"When did that other guy go home?"

"Not too long after you guys went to bed."

"Oh. I thought he was having a sleep over too."

"No, I don't think there was enough space in The Kid's room for another person."

"Noooooo. Not with us. In your room. In your bed. With you."

Right. Okay then. You men really do stick together, don't you?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena