Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dear Mysterious Stench,

In many ways, you have been exactly what every house guest should be: quiet, difficult to find, and only mildly irritating. However, much like my grandmother, you're really beginning to stink up the place and you've definitely overstayed your welcome. This is difficult for me to have to say, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I'd be happy to call someone to pick you up. I'll even give you a ride to the trash myself. But you really must go.

I hope we can still be friends.

Sincerely,
KB

1 comment:

jacque g said...

It must be a smell associated with the closing of windows and the turning on of the heat because we have it too. Unfortunately the multitude of glade candles I have purchased are not making an iota of difference.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena