Saturday, April 08, 2006

In hiding

It's a Saturday night and The Kid is with his daddy. So what hot plans do I have? None. Absolutely nothing. And you know what? That's exactly how I want it. My phones have been off since 9:00 last night (which is what time I finally left the office) and I refuse to respond to my emails. I am alone. No small child tugging at me; no attorneys reminding me of their superiority; no irritating date attempting to woo me. I'm on VACATION.

So what does a woman on "vacation" do to keep herself busy? She rents some movies, she reads, she does some shopping, she takes a dance class, she stocks up on yummy goodies, she cleans the hell out of her house, she sits still, and she enjoys the silence.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena