Monday, March 20, 2006

On this day in history

Here's what I was writing in my blog (aka "diary") sixteen years ago:

"For the guy I like now, take a wild guess. God, I'm stuck with [Junior High Crush] AGAIN. I can't believe it! I sit behind him in Algebra. Oh thrill. Why do I like him? He isn't sweet, or cute. I guess he can be funny. But he's such an asshole."

(Editor's note: I thought he was hot. I was totally lying in my own diary!)

This is probably only humorous to those of you who happen to know who my junior high crush was...

and that the crush lasted for YEARS...

and that I'm still friends with him...

and that I still call him an asshole...

but I no longer sit behind him in Algebra. (Phew. At least SOME things have changed since I was 14.)

1 comment:

Angry Dissenter said...

I actually laughed out loud at the mention of lying in your own diary. I actually think I did that a couple times when I was a kid, too. Was I trying to throw myself off track? Don't know . . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena