Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's a beautiful day in Chicago

The sun is out and the chill in the air is invigorating, not debilitating. On the agenda today: The Art Institute and more general exploring. And Girlfriend #1 flies in tonight - Hurray! She wasn't supposed to come in until tomorrow night, but due to a work emergency that sent her to Michigan of all places, she's being flown in early. Of course, that means that she'll be crashing in my mini-suite which, since I was expecting it to be just me, is equipped with only the one bed. So, naturally, we'll have to strip down to our underwear and have a pillow fight, and then make out before finally drifting of to sleep.

At any rate, this is not why I'm posting this morning. I am posting to deliver a very important message. Here it is:

Dear Preggo,

Under no circumstances are you to birth that baby while I am away. Cross your legs and squeeze 'im back in. Understood?

1 comment:

preggo said...

Good to hear from you. will stand on my head at the mere indication and not allow it to happen. don't worry your sweet little head about it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena