Thursday, March 23, 2006

If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you?

Yup. And if all my friends were creating crazy cartoon versions of themselves, I'd do that too.

Yahoo! Avatars

See! I'm in Seattle, where it's rainy. (Oddly enough, they didn't have predesigned backgrounds featuring a screaming kid and/or stacks of dirty dishes.) And don't even think about giving me shit for wearing a tank in the rain. I'm probably on my way home from dance class. And besides, I'm wearing a scarf.

(Yes, I'm aware that I'm scraping the bottom of the blogging barrel. Give me a few days, and surely I'll have something more interesting to say than "I'm a cartoon!" If not, God help us all.)

1 comment:

Angry Dissenter said...

I made a crack at the cartoon think a while back and it didn't pan out . . . all of the yahoo cartoon people are skinny and have great hair :(

I'll get in on the action just as soon as they comr out with the slightly less popular husky and hairy cartoons . . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena