Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wake up and smell the... Wait, that's not coffee

While getting The Kid ready for preschool this morning:

-Eew. Did you fart?

-No.

-You didn't have an accident while you were sleeping, did you?

-No.

-Are you sure? What's that smell?

-I don't know.

-[spot sniffing to try to find the source] Are you sure you didn't toot?

-I didn't toot. I didn't poop. I'm just stinky, okay? Some days I'm just stinky.

-Okay. Sorry.

-[sniffing his own armpit] Ohhhh. HERE it is, Mom. I found the stink!

Incidentally, surprised that a four year old would suffer from b.o., I took a whiff myself and found no stink under his arm. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky when I took a whiff of his socks. Judging by the smell, The Kid spends his nights sleepwalking through the intestines of slowly rotting corpses.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena