Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some weeks everything goes to shit

This has been one of those weeks. I said goodbye to a friend. Several projects at work have completely imploded and I'm left holding the rubble, frantically trying to find a way to rebuild Rome in a day. I've been stuck by at least a dozen trains and three draw bridges - but only when I'm already running late, of course. My mom's birthday is tomorrow, and after shopping for something - anything - for weeks, I finally gave up and spent way too much money on something she probably won't even like. The Kid saw a photo of a busty blonde lady today and immediately told me she was prettier than me. And to top it off, the bottle I opened to ease the pain contained much less wine and much more gelatinous schmegma that what I was expecting. SO gross.

Ah, well. C'est la vie, non? Next week will be better...

1 comment:

Other Office Guy said...

Scotch. You rarely if ever face gelatinous schmegma when opening a bottle of scotch.

Cheers!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena