Thursday, February 09, 2006

Goin' to Chicago!

My hotel is booked. My ticket has been purchased. I'm goin' to Chicago! I've never been and I've always wanted to go, so I'm pretty psyched. Of course, I'm going in March. (Brrrr!) And I'm going for work. I'll be in a conference for three days. BUT, since my air and hotel are free for those three days, I decided I could afford to extend my trip and check out the city a bit. And I've even convinced a girl friend or two to join me.

Best of all, due to the different weather circumstances and the fact that traditional Seattlite costume is considered WAY too casual in every other major city, I have an easy excuse to go shopping before (and during) my trip. Hurray.

Tips on cool things to do from anyone familiar with the windy city are happily accepted.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena