Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Yipes. I had no idea how many of you rely on my blog to get through your lunch hours. Judging by the number of emails I received today scolding me for being delinquent in my postings, there are... um... two of you. Which is about two more than I was expecting.

Anyway, the good ol' dsl is not responding at home. (And the handy dandy "what to do when your good ol' dsl is not responding" guide suggests that I visit their Web site. With my connection that is NOT RESPONDING. That's very helpful, Qwest. Please accept my cordial invitation to bite me.) So the posts may be slow coming until harmony in my universe has been restored. Or until my connection is fixed. Whichever comes first.

2 comments:

jacque said...

Damn that Qwest! I offer up my home computer to keep me in KB hot mama posts.

Angry Dissenter said...

You actually have 3. I'm usually creeping around in the shadows somewhere while all you social folks are commenting . . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena