Monday, January 23, 2006

God made all the good ones gay

A conversation I had while sitting in my mother's kitchen reading a magazine:

-Aha! Here's the prblem, Ma: "It is not obligatory for a generation to have great men." Jose Ortega y Gasset says so.

-I beg to differ!

-Beg to differ all you want, but I think the men in my generation must be HUGE followers of Jose Ortega y Gasset.

-Yeah, mine too.

-Oh well. The great ones are all gay anyway. Or married. How long ya think before they start getting divorces? I think that's my only hope.

-I'm thinking about moving on to the gay ones.

Leave it to two single women to find a dating reference in the opening quote of an article about the war in Iraq.

1 comment:

Angry Dissenter said...

And where exactly are all these good gay men . . .?

I think, generally, we're all just screwed. And not in a good way.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena