Saturday, December 03, 2005

I am officially feeling better

Silent Friend answered his phone today. He's not dead, just trying to collect his thoughts into something cohesive so he can verbally express whatever it is he has to say to me. Sounds rather ominous, but for now I'm basking in the relief that comes from knowing he's still alive.

I just spent the last several hours at work, making headway on a few looming projects. Not the way I like to spend my Saturday, but the knowledge that I will most likely be able to meet some fast-approaching deadlines will hopefully help alleviate the recent bouts of stress-induced tummy aches.

I'm now heading out to do a little Christmas shopping, and will probably dig out the decorations when I get home and make some merry.

Check, check, check, and check. I LOVE being productive. If only it happened more often...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena