Sunday, November 20, 2005

Reunited and it feels so good

It's been over a week since I've spoken with one of my best friends. Normally, we're a daily contact kind of pair. He means a lot to me - his warmth always able to calm my nerves when I'm feeling frantic; his spunk always able to give me a boost when I'm feeling down. We didn't have a falling out exactly, but I can't handle his "spunk" when I'm feeling under the weather. It's just too much for me. So, I've not spoken with him since the Great Flu of 2005 hit me last weekend.

Today we were reacquainted. It was glorious. I didn't realize just how much I'd missed him until I had him back again. His name's Joe... as in "tall cuppa."

Welcome home, Joe. I promise I'll never leave you again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena