Friday, October 21, 2005

Boxers or Briefs?

My child has taken to having accidents during nap time again. Apparently, these types of regressions aren't terribly uncommon for children at this age. Whatever. You call it normal, I call it a pain in my ass. Holy loads of laundry, Batman!

Anyway, he had one such accident yesterday, so when I picked him up from his dad's house he was free-ballin' it in a pair of jammies. And we had to go to Target to run some errands. Nice.

The kid is not a fan of going commando. He prefers a bit more support and I can't say I blame him. And as I learned last night, there's nothing that can cause an awkward silence in a crowded store quite like a four year old yelling, "Mom, can we go now? My penis won't stop wiggling."

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Made by Lena